Location(s): TRANS FSC (HQ, Bedok)
Lead a team to ensure the provision of high quality corporate support in the areas of finance, human resource, information communication and technology, contract and procurement.
- Manage the human resource function in the organization.
- Develop HR strategy in a growth environment and ensure alignment of the HR imperatives to the organisation's strategic goals.
- Manage the recruitment needs as well as identify sources and implement recruitment plans and strategy.
- Develop talent and leadership pipeline to build a high performance workforce, meet succession needs and ensure business continuity and sustainability.
- Champion the desired culture and values of the organization. Design and plan organisation development or change interventions to increase organisational agility and drive high performance culture in the workplace and at the same time ensure an engaged staff team.
- Articulate organisation's rewards philosophy that includes employee value propositions, non-monetary rewards and performance based monetary rewards to motivate workforce and drive high performance
Finance & Procurement
- Manage accounting and financial control functions. Oversee budgets and work closely with Centre Heads to ensure that income and expenditures remain within target.
- Maintain control over all financial transactions and take responsibility for managing the company’s liquidity, ensuring that it always has access to cash and sources of credit. Develop and enforce policies to minimize risk and ensure that the company reports its financial position accurately.
- Ensure that all procurement activities are in accordance with the organisation’s guidelines and stipulations of the relevant authorities.
- Ensure payroll preparation and approval
- Develop and implement policies and guidelines for support functions such as corporate communications, corporate administration, IT and facilities management including security and fire protection.
- Formulate policies and procedures to enhance corporate governance in accordance with the guidelines set by MSF and the Commissioner of Charities.
- Provide support to the Board of Management to enable the Board to fulfill its functions.
- At least a Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Forward-thinking in perspective
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational development knowledge and skills
We offer a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.
Interested applicants can send your resume indicating the centre's name, together with a recent photograph, to email@example.com by 30 November 2018.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.