Location(s): TRANS FSC(Bedok)
- Provide casework and counselling services to clients
- Provide Information and Referral services to walk-in and call-in clients
- Plan and conduct programmes and services to meet clients’ needs
- Network and liaise with other organisations and stakeholders to garner resources for the clients and support the work of the centre
- Senior positions are required to supervise and mentor caseworkers
- Undertake any other responsibilities and duties assigned
- Recognised degree in Social Work and/or Counselling
- Preferably possess at least 3 years of relevant experience
- For senior positions, must have at least 6 years of relevant work experience and demonstrated supervisory and leadership experience
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Good team player, hardworking and independent
- Possess initiative and able to multitask
We offer a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.
Interested applicants can send your resume indicating the centre's name, together with a recent photograph, to email@example.com by 28 February 2018.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.