Locations: TRANS FSC (Bukit Timah) & TRANS FSC (Bedok Reservoir)
- Provide casework and counselling services to clients
- Provided Information and Referral services to walk-in and call-in clients
- Plan and conduct programmes and services to meet clients’ needs
- Network and liaise with other organisations and stakeholders to garner resources for the clients and support the work of the centre
- Undertake any other responsibilities and duties assigned
- Recognised degree in Social Work and/or Counselling
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Good team player, hardworking and independent
- Possess initiative and able to multitask
We offer a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates can send your resume, together with a recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2017.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.